The activities we are in charge with are the following:
- educational and vocational counseling
- career counseling
- sessions for preparing the job portfolio, simulating the job interview
- organizing company presentations
- training sessions for the development of students’ transversal skills
- conducting studies and analyzes on university dropout
- integration of graduates on the labor market
- informing and advising students about higer education developpment
- We believe that it is important to know that when you encounter difficulties in academic activities and not only, the specialists from the Career Counseling and Guidance Center (CCOC) can help you.
The Career Counseling and Guidance Center collaborates with the structures within the Technical University of Constructions of Bucharest, as well as at the faculty level, for a successful career, and with the aim of increasing the employability on the labor market.